Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Training/Fundraising Update - Part VII

Hi all! I know it's been a while, but it's been a busy couple of weeks. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I had an awesome one. Nothing like cooking at home in your p.j.'s and watching movies with your son all day. It was so relaxing!

I have two pieces of good, no actually great news!! First, thanks to Prudential Matching Gifts I made my fund raising goal. I'm so happy and a big thanks to all of you that were able to donate and have been so supportive of my run!

The second piece of good news is that my recent colonoscopy came back clear. That's right, no inflammation! The probiotic did the trick. I'm still having some pain, but I'm working with a naturopath to see if we can nip that issue in the bud too.

So the race is three days away. I can't believe that Sunday I will be standing at the starting line with professional and casual runners alike. How about the fact that we are running down the Vegas strip?! I'm SO excited!!

Well, I have to sign off for now - lots to do. I promise I will update my blog with all the info from the race when I get back on Monday. Until then, have a great weekend and thanks again for all your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment