Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 2 On The Supplements

Wow! So far so good. I love the supplements. They are totally helping with my mood. Motivation not so much, but my mood yes!

So I get my bonus money in a week and I plan on buying a treadmill. I can't wait!! The worst part about going to the gym is that to some extent I worry about what I look like. I know that shouldn't be the case, but it is. I'm trying to grow my crazy short hair out and because it is short, it's a disaster in the mornings. Seriously, one side will look fine and the other is sticking out everywhere. Can you say scary?! Not too mention the sweat factor. Come on girls, you all know what I'm talking about. It is not sexy to have sweat marks around your ass cheeks, boobs, belly, etc. So, I'm a little vain, but who isn't?!

Even more important than meeting my vane obsessions is the cost of the gym. It's $65 a month and the treadmill will pay for itself about a year. I need to cut down on my monthly expenses and this is a great way to do just that!

The treadmill that I want is so cool. I'm having a hard time decided between two of them, but am leaning towards this one. Check it out here.

Anyway, I digress... I meet with my doc on Tuesday to go over the titration schedule and get my final script for my meds. It will be a great feeling to no longer have to worry about taking a physically addictive drug anymore. Less money spent on prescriptions and doctors visit (and the gym) is more money that I can spend on other things.

Well, I'm going to keep this short. Have stuff to do around the house. Have a great week everyone.

~ Namaste ~

No comments:

Post a Comment