Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Half Way Point

So I'm at the half way point on the withdraw of my meds. It's been a rough week. I'm having really bad withdraw symptoms and am just trying to keep it together. The scariest part is it could take months to get back to "normal." I upped my Omega 3 supplement to over 8 grams per day. It's a lot, but it's helping a lot with the rage episodes I experience. I still feel as if I'm crawling out of my skin. You know that feeling you get when you've had WAY, WAY, WAY too much caffeine?! That's how I feel. Ugh!

I'm going to try to start running again tomorrow. I think that might help. I hope so anyway. I just know that I have to start doing something else to take my mind of the withdraw. Never thought psych drugs (or lack thereof) could make you feel like a total tweeker, but they can.

Have to go study now...

No comments:

Post a Comment