Sunday, September 27, 2009

Training/Fundraising Update - Part III

What a great week!

Hope everyone has enjoyed my updates and thanks for stopping by. This has been an awesome week. Rowing is kicking our butts. We spend almost the entire two hours on the lake rowing. I'm talking straight rowing with a few breaks here and there. After my morning workouts and then the rowing class in the evening, I head straight to bed. It's exhausting...but AWESOME!! I'm going to try to take some pics this week to post on my next blog update.

Training is going really good. I've been able to keep up with the schedule and keep my time down. I had a little loss on my time Saturday but it was worth it. I have met a great gal on my team and we use our Saturday practices for catching up and offering advice to each other. We keep each other motivated throughout the week via text -- she's great! So, that kind of explains the slower time on Saturday. We were both wiped after the week and choose to take it a little easier with that practice. We all deserve a break once in a while, right?!!

I'm getting very excited about an up coming fund raising event. Stay tuned for more info about this event.

For all my friends and family that are planning to donate, please try to get your donations in by Oct. 19th if possible. Not to rush you, but since I have to recommit on that date, it's important for me to have an idea of how much more I need to raise by Nov. 19th. If you work for Pru, let me know you donated and I will provide a pre-filled matching gifts form for you to submit to corporate.

Thanks everyone for all your support! I am blessed to have such great friends and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment